Monday, June 13, 2005

Microsoft Exams Retake Reprieve

This is a welcome news to all MS-centric IT professionals out there who are going for MCP certifications.

Microsoft's MCP exam retake promo has been extended for another three months. The new deadline for MS' "Second-Shot" offer is August 31, 2005 and retakes must be completed by September 30, 2005. This allows an exam taker who fails an MCP exam between June 1 to August 30 to retake that exam at no cost.

For more information, read the FAQs from the official MCP exam retake
website.



I myself have registered for this promo. I hope to upgrade my Windows 2000 MCSA and MCSE certs to Windows 2003. But as I have heard from some MCP forums scuttlebutts, Microsoft has really revamped the tests making them a hundred-fold (okay this might be an overkill *grins*) tougher. Sana mapalitan na mga pins ng mcse bear sa cubicle ko (photo shown).

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great blog good touch about winxp tweaks
I been upgrading my site at winxp tweaks

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home