Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Grounded....

I've been grounded for the past two days. This damn flu has got to go. My tasks are piling up! There is that decision document for my project which I am supposed to finish by month's end; there's the invitation I need to send for the security training I am conducting on the 4th of July; my EPC assignments; etc. Talk about biting off more than I can chew. If I had my druthers, I'd go to work. Darn...

Come to think of it, this is the first time I had gone on MC for two consecutive days. I'm still feverish, body aching badly. My throat itches like hell and my head seems going to burst any minute. Throw in this nagging cough and I'm in the pits.

I hope I'd get well soon. Sitting around doing nothing makes me feel antsy and bored.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Fleeb said...

Yeah, it's flu season and everybody (almost) in our house is sick.

9:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home