Thursday, June 23, 2005

Bill Gates LIVE!

Woot!

I just received my ticket for the Bill Gates LIVE! Fom Technology to Career show at the Suntec Singapore International Convention & Exhibition Centre on July 1. Will Bill's legendary Blue-Screen-of-Death curse turn up again as it did a number of times before? I bet MS-bashers would love to see Bill get BSODed again by his own *tounge-in-cheek* _crappy_ software. Harhar.



Anyways, I hope to gain an insight on what MS has to offer in the coming days. I'm quite keen to get a glimpse of their new client OS, avalanche (bittorrent-killer, as one of my MS-zealot friends say), SQL 2005. VStudio TS 2005, etc. Crappy or not, I will have to support these MS-apps in the future as the infrastructure I work on is mainly MS-centric. Beggars can never be choosy, you know. =)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Fleeb said...

MS will use Avalanche so they can track down who pirates their software >:) hehehe.

11:18 PM  
Anonymous badz said...

=) No avalanche talk yesterday. More on Longhorn, VS 2005, and SQL 2005.

11:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home