Thursday, May 26, 2005

To Hell and Blog...

I haven't updated this blog lately. Tsk, there were just too many things I had to do these past two months. There was our AP HQ opening wherein I had to configure our video server for the live broadcast (hey I even received a congratulatory email from our CEO). There was that security training I conducted (together with our ISO) to expound on the processes and implementations we have in place here at our Singapore site to secure our network. This was in the heels of that pesky MOFEI cleanup I had to oversee, tsk. And more.

It's nice to be back blogging. I kind of needed some outlet to somehow relieve me of work related stress. Good thing the pamilya di-magiba is always there for me when the going gets tough (makulit pa rin sila as usual). Oh well, the joys of being a father (and a husband, I might add).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home