Friday, May 27, 2005

The journeys of the rancid root...

I am in the process of collating photos taken during my trips abroad (oversea assignments). I consider myself lucky for having been able to visit China (Wuxi, Shenzhen, Shuzhou, Shanghai, Beijing and Nanjing), Japan (Tokyo, Yokohama and Nagoya), Taiwan (Taipei and Hsinchu), Hongkong, South Korea (Seoul), India (Bangalore), Malaysia (Penang) and Indonesia (Batam).

Looking back, I can say that without the help of my friends and colleagues in those places (who worked with me on some very tight deadlines), those trips would have been boring to say the least. I will never forget them...


This was one of the entrances to the Chiang Kai Shek Museum in Taipei. You can see Ramesh and I at the bottom right corner of the picture. Bjoern was our official photographer during this trip. We were joined by the AD team (Ralph and Serge) together with Markus (who is now our TI head). And so was born the "Masters of Disasters" gang...

This was taken during one of my China trips last year (the pic shows me with my Wuxi colleague Echo's brother and best friend). The backdrop is actually one of the many tourist attractions in the Nanjing Purple Mountains which include Sun Yat Sen's mausoleum. I was with Bjoern on this trip for our Wuxi project rollout.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home