Saturday, March 12, 2005

The weekend warriors...

Whew, what a day! I played in our company's inter-department basketball tournament. We won three games, lost one. Tsk, not enough to book us a seat in the semis though. Oh well, bottomline is I had a great time (busted lip and all, heh). =)

Brought Rizza, Ria and the kids out for dinner at Suntec. The kids and Ria had the standard fried chicken and rice, Rizza had yong tau fo while I wanted to try out ayam penyet from an Indon stall. Tough luck, they've run out of this so I ended up having grilled sotong (squid) instead.

After the binge, we brought the kids to the game arcade and Butoy had a blast playing there. Maybe we'll bring them again there when it is not too crowded and the racing consoles aren't occupied. =)

Here's a picture of me and the kids taken, I think, last December.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home